docs/128128: Sysinstall not mentioned in 4.4 "Using the Packages System"

murray at FreeBSD.org murray at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 15 01:50:50 UTC 2008

Synopsis: Sysinstall not mentioned in 4.4 "Using the Packages System"

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: murray
State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 15 01:49:59 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
I've just submitted an introduction to this section which also
mentions sysinstall and links to the post installation section of
chapter 2. Thanks for the submission.  The website may take up to 6
hours before it reflects this change.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->murray
Responsible-Changed-By: murray
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Dec 15 01:49:59 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why: