[RFC] Committers guide: replace CVS by SVN where appropiate

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:34:51 UTC 2008

2008/12/12 Gabor PALI <pgj at freebsd.org>:
> Rene Ladan wrote:
>> 2008/11/10 Gabor PALI <pgj at freebsd.org>:
>>> - I am not sure that "A Free 4-CD Set or DVD Subscription" is still
>>> available for committers.
>>>
>> Doesn't seem to be the case (at least for 6.4) :(
>>

> I think we should ask Murray Stokely to get an "official" answer.  Murray?
>

>> I've created the first (trivial) patch for this.
>
> Technically it looks fine to me, however I am not so happy with this too
> :(  Maybe any other option to mention?  I do not believe there is no
> other perks of the job these days...

You can always brag to your friends/colleagues :-p  I've committed the patch
to Perforce, see http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=154510

Besides Murray's answer I also need mentor approval for this.  Is Murray
associated with FreeBSDMall ?

>> I'll create more patches for different things (nits, cvs->svn, who's
> who, ...)
>
> Okay, I would be happy to review them.

Thanks :)

Regards,
Rene
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl/

GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)