You will have 5 X faster Internet forever!

sales at ufaster.com sales at ufaster.com
Mon Aug 4 16:12:36 UTC 2008

   [box.jpg]
     * 5½ X faster Internet Explorer
     * 5 X faster Mozilla Firefox
     * 3 times faster downloading
     * 4 times increase in peak download speeds

   UFaster(TM) -Your Internet connection is faster!

   Just download ..... run ..... click the UFaster Boost button ..... and
   you will have 5 X faster Internet forever!

   You won't believe how fast your high speed Internet Broadband can go

   [1]Start Download Now
   Join our partner and start profiting from promoting the leading
   Internet Speed Booster software now!
   Benefits
     * Increase your services and products perceived value with our award
       winning software
     * Clear added value for your customer base
     * Attractive upgrade options to personal license for your customers
     * Share the profit from the resulting sales in form of commission
     * Co-Branding or Brand the software with your company name and logo

   To become an UFaster OEM partner or reseller, email us at
   [2]sales at ufaster.com

   The Best way for your Broadband Subscribers to speed up their Internet
   connection.