docs/121193: Err in Release notes (twa driver number wrong)

bmah at FreeBSD.org bmah at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 20 18:05:10 UTC 2008

Synopsis: Err in Release notes (twa driver number wrong)

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->bmah
Responsible-Changed-By: bmah
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Apr 20 18:03:06 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
The version number in the release notes was taken from the log message
from the commit that updated the drive (see for example rev. 1.5 of
src/sys/dev/twa/tw_osl.h).  I'll follow up with the original committer
to confirm the correct version number.  If the value in the release notes
was wrong, I'll add a correction in the post-release errata.