man pages improvement clarification

t_ziel t_ziel at wp.pl
Mon Sep 3 17:48:51 UTC 2007

Hello!

Thank you for answering my post "man pages improvement".

Unfortunately:
1. I am not talking about web interface
2. I am not talking about browsing man pages in X-window environment

I am talking about browsing man pages in pure FreeBSD installation
without configured X-window environment.

Please see this screenshot:
http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200210/mutt-main-bw.gif
"52 Sep 20 Jaime Bozza (...)" -- perfect example that is "white
background" I mentioned. (Is it reverse video that you mentioned?)

Now my question: is it possible to configure FreeBSD's man pages
(without X-window) to look like (for example)
http://people.freebsd.org/~keramida/files/pkg_add.png ?
(out-of-the-box). This is imho more usable than current configuration.
How can I do that in console?

--
regards
t_ziel

Dwa razy mądrzejszy, dwa razy fajniejszy i dwa razy szybszy...
Jaś Fasola powraca by przeżyć wakacje swojego życia!
Wakacje Jasia Fasoli - Juz na DVD!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Ffasola.html&sid=10