Need to remove references to "nodev" mount option

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 3 17:12:38 UTC 2007

On 2007-09-03 12:56, Ben Kaduk <minimarmot at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 9/3/07, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> There's no explicit preference, AFAIK.  I hadn't read this email when I
>> closed the PR a bit earlier, but please feel free to open a new one or
>> add a comment to the existing PR (docs/115984).  If you choose the
>> second option, make sure you Cc: me to reopen it.
>
> I ended up submitting a new one, since the ``followup'' link in the
> web interface tries to use a mailer (and I don't have one that talks
> to firefox), and I couldn't remember what the correct email address
> was to get the followup into GNATS (freebsd-bug-reply@ ?).

bug-followup@ is the address.  The default link address should include
this too:

    mailto:bug-followup at FreeBSD.org,[...]

if you need it in the future :)

> It's at docs/116039, if you're interested.

Unfortunately, I don't speak French, even thought I like the sound of
the language.  I'll have to let Marc Fonvieille (blackend), or another
committer who can handle French text take care of it.

Thanks for submitting the diff anyway,

Giorgos