Mentor / aide requested

Edwin Groothuis edwin at freebsd.org
Sat Oct 6 07:59:09 UTC 2007

Hello,

As you might (not) know, I'm the maintainer of the FreeBSD Multimedia
Resources list, a collection of *BSD related podcasts, videos,
papers and other things. See
http://www.mavetju.org/unix/multimedia/freebsd/multimedia.html for
the whole overview.

About half a year ago I worked together with Giorgos Keramidas
(keramida@) to get this information on the FreeBSD website
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/www/en/multimedia/) but
because of breakage of the build (it required a perl module which
wasn't installed on the webserver) it was suspended. And it hasn't
been restored.

I am looking for somebody who want to help me to get this thing up
and running again. Initially to get the data there, on the long
term to support me getting permission to update the datafile myself.

Is there somebody who wants to help me getting this project up and
running again?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis