Link Exchange Request

shirley candywrappers124 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:15:51 UTC 2007

Dear Webmaster,

Sub: Link Exchange Request

I found your great website, while searching for relevant link partners. We are very picky of whom we choose for a link exchange. We value your high quality website useful for our users and would like to ask you if you would be interested in exchanging links with our high quality theme relevant site.http://health.ncomn.com/
Details of my site are as follows:

please add my site at least page rank(2) page.

Title:  Natural hair remedies

or alternatively, you can use the following HTML code for this text :
<!-- Link code starts -->

<!-- Link code ends -->

Your link will be added at: http://health.ncomn.com/

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Hope to hear your soonest and positive reply..

Have a nice day ahead :)

Thanks for your time

shirley
candywrappers124 at gmail.com