Chapter 21 Virtualization QEMU Section

vermaden vermaden at interia.pl
Tue May 15 18:34:05 UTC 2007

Hi, I just started to write QEMU Section for FreeBSD
Handbook, temporary not in SGML without all tags like
[I will convert it as if it will be needed]

I currently wrote little Introduction and Installation.
You can check my current work here:

http://vermaden.proplayer.pl/tmp/FreeBSD-Handbook-Virtualization.htm

also my older QEMU article article is here:
http://www.bsdguides.org/guides/freebsd/misc/qemu

I used "... Subchapter" notation since I dunno which
number will be there and this is also not important
at this moment.

Please review my actual work and tell what can be/should
improoved/changed. Of course I made several language
mistakes since english is not my native language.

Also if freebsd-doc at FreeBSD.org is wrong section to post
this feel free to point this out.

Thanks for any hints.

vermaden