please reply for the specified error

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 24 12:05:04 UTC 2007

maheena banu wrote:
> 1)A geometry of 77545/16/63 for ad0 is incorrcect
>   2) unable to transfer the base distribution from acd0
>
>   We are not able to understand what error is this. Please reply us soon.

Hello Maheena,

As you might have guessed, this is a documentation team not
a Questions team. We have something that can help you though
the Questions mailinglist on which people might be able to
help you :)

for more information.

Goodluck and thanks for using FreeBSD!

Cheers,
remko

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */