Alert'''ANZ Bank :Security :Attention! Security Update

Australia and New Zealand Banking securityalert at anz.com
Tue Jun 26 19:11:00 UTC 2007

   [1]ANZ home Welcome to ANZ

   Attention! Security Update
   Dear ANZ Bank user:
   We have added new security features to make ANZ Bank safer than ever.
   Of course, security is an ongoing priority. So we've added some great
   new services to make ANZ Bank safer than ever. Here are just some of
   the
   ways that ANZ Bank protects your funds and personal information.
     * Customer Registration Number
     * Password
     * New Email Alerts and Bank Messages
     * Additional Logins

   In order to confirm your account and to preserve the account
   stability, you are required to login to your account using the
   following link below:
   [2]www.anz.com/inetbank/bankmain.asp

   Attention! if you will not activate new security system within one
   week we will have to temporary lock your account until your
   personality will be identified