BSD

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 19:45:40 UTC 2007

People perceive that the answers they receive reflect
the mentality of the people on the list, so an angry
or sarcastic answer -- even to a really misplaced
question -- will cause a certain equal and opposite
animosity.

--- Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven
<asmodai at in-nomine.org> wrote:

> One of the lessons I've hopefully learnt by now is
> (the old-timers around here
> hopefully know what I refer to) that the mentality
> of the people responding on
> the mailing lists ultimately reflects back on the
> projects and "its face".

User Interface design blog
http://user-advocacy.blogspot.com/
Code::Design::UI::Consulting