docs/113228: Incorrect and misleading ntp.conf "restrict" example in the ntpd chapter of the handbook

Keve Nagy keve at safe-mail.net
Mon Jun 4 18:50:09 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR docs/113228; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Keve Nagy <keve at safe-mail.net>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org,
 Remko Lodder <remko at elvandar.org>
Subject: Re: docs/113228: Incorrect and misleading ntp.conf "restrict" example in the ntpd chapter of the handbook
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:49:23 +0200

 Allow me to do some damage control!

 Dear Community,
 I hereby publicly apologize to Remko for dishonouring him in public,
 which he did not deserve. I should have sent my letter directly to
 him only, instead of puting it on display.
 The rest I will try to handle with him directly and only keep the
 information here which is directly relevant to this PR.

 Best Regards,
 The dude