Addenda

Isaac Yonemoto ityonemo at scripps.edu
Wed Jul 18 19:06:45 UTC 2007

>> This is beacuse Java does not work so hot on my machine.
>
> The Diablo packages?

I'm not sure, but Mathematica spawns between 8 and 12 Java processes, some
of which seem to be duplicates of each other.  I think this is probably
incorrect.

Sometimes Java things work fine, sometimes they don't.  But basically
everything I *need* to work with Java (which is all of nothing) works, so
I haven't bothered to rigorously track things down.  Again, I'm running
7.0, and on amd64, as well, so who knows.

Isaac