how to donate free program for FreeBSD?

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 30 10:07:14 UTC 2007

On 1/30/07, Cognaxon <info at cognaxon.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we would like to donate our free small program called "WSQ
> viewer" (for Linux) to be distributed with FreeBSD CD/DVD.
> The short description of the program is here
> http://www.cognaxon.com/index.php?page=wsqview_forlinux
> The program is only 0.5 Megabyte in size.
>
> How can we donate our program for FreeBSD?

Release it under a free/open-source license, ask
someone to look at it and port it or read the
Porter's Handbook yourself and make a port. The
package will then be available from our official
package repositories and on different unofficial
CD/DVD distributions.

Good luck!