make buildkernel fails without complete source tree

Ruslan Ermilov ru at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 22 19:13:56 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 02:06:35PM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> I've been thinking of this, perhaps drastic idea:  Don't split the
> sources up anymore.  I'm not sure there is a need to have just
> this part or that part.  Just bundle it all together and ask the
> user if they want the sources.

Not splitting sources into various distributions... I
don't really care about that.  What I do care however
is for src/sys to stay indepedent of the rest of src/.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov
ru at FreeBSD.org