missing page ports-mgmt.html

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 26 21:41:22 UTC 2007

Denis SAGET wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's a little bit confusing while looking for portupgrade in ports tree.
> It seems residing in /usr/ports/ports-mgmt subdirectory but this one
> does not exist until I updated my port-supfile for cvsup... but

You're better off to use the ports-all collection, and a refuse file.
That way you'll pick up new categories when they are added.

> http://www.freebsd.org/ports/ports-mgmt.html really does not exists!

That's an interesting mystery. The ports-mgmt category is in the file
in CVS, but it's not showing up on the web site. Perhaps something has
happened with INDEX fetching?

Doug