New HSBC SSL Server Upgrade ( Update Your Account )

HSBC Bank Plc. update.alert at hsbc.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 01:21:02 UTC 2007

   HSBC Bank plc *
   HSBC Bank plc

   * *
   *

   Dear Valued HSBC Customer

   We believe that, as in everything else, you deserve the best in
   banking too. Therefore protective measures is been applied to satisfy
   our striving customer needs. Our technical service department is
   currently upgrading our SSL servers to enhance adequate banking
   security,to give our customers a better, fast and secure online
   banking service this YEAR 2007. Due to the recent update of the
   servers, you are kindly requested to please confirm your banking
   details by following the link below. .

   [1]https://Securityalert.HSBC.co.uk/1/2/

   HSBC Bank Plc
   Security Advisor
   HSBC Bank PLC.

   Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot
   be answered.
   For assistance, log in to your HSBC Online Bank account and choose the
   "Help" link on any page.
   HSBC Email ID # 1009