docs/108980: list of missing man pages

Jonatan B onatan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 02:00:23 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR docs/108980; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jonatan B" <onatan at gmail.com>
To: "Tom Rhodes" <trhodes at freebsd.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/108980: list of missing man pages
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:32:28 +0200

 On 2/10/07, Tom Rhodes <trhodes at freebsd.org> wrote:
 > On Fri,  9 Feb 2007 16:39:41 +0200 (IST)
 > Yonatan <onatan at gmail.com> wrote:
 >
 > I'm in favor of reviewing this with everyone else; however, I
 > would like to run it on a "fresh" install of FreeBSD.  One with
 > no ports or special build options.

 Note this are just the base system man pages from a recent
 -stable. (enforced using /usr/share/man restriction).
 In some pages it is clearly noted that the referenced man page
 is from a port. For example: the reference in sysctl(8) to zsh(1).