Argus Newsletter - August 2007

William van Heerden - Argus AAD william at argus-aad.com
Wed Aug 29 18:44:07 UTC 2007

Dear Skydiver,

You receive this newsletter because you are listed as an Argus relation. If you don't like to receive our info any more, please click HERE:  http://crmgarage.com/in.asp?p=147174593iqs75c3g_1_doc--dnz_at-FreeBSD.org&h=1471745937smw6n7z&e=doc--dnz_at-FreeBSD.org&u=3qsu6d6g.

The Argus AAD with its 4 modes, back light display and standard batteries is available without delay.

Good news from our partners:
We are the proud sponsor of Marco Wiederkehr, who won the Worldcup Speed Skydiving in Sweden.

The Lemay family did it again! The team Evolution is back from the Canadian Nationals with another gold medal.  They have averaged 18.7 which is a new Canadian record. They are equipped with the Argus too.

Our Xp Demo program for testing the Argus at events with 4.200 Ft activation on the main is now available.

You can meet us at the U.S. Nationals, next week.

We're looking forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Karel Goorts
Managing Director
Aviacom SA