status of 7.0

Ben Kaduk minimarmot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 23:45:09 UTC 2007

On 8/3/07, Brad Davis <brd at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On 7/26/07, Sam Fourman Jr. <sfourman at gmail.com> wrote:
> > does anyone know if the july snapshots for 7.0 are going to get built?
> > maybe i am looking in the worng spot but I didn't see them yet
>
> I have setup a sort of ad-hoc snapshots build host at:
>
> http://snapshots.us.freebsd.org/
>
> I'm trying to build snapshots every day, but the computer that is
> doing the building isn't 100% dedicated to that purpose yet. I expect
> that it will become 100% dedicated to the task sometime in the next
> few months.
>

> Regards,
> Brad Davis

Where will these daily snapshots be hosted?  I have a patch here for
the FAQ on the freebsd website; it currently claims that daily
snapshots are built and many (? -- don't remember exact wording) are
made available.  However, www.freebsd.org/snapshots/ only has the
monthly snapshots, and I haven't found any ``official'' ones that are
more frequently updated.

Thanks,

Ben Kaduk