RFC: putting our graphs onto the website

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 21 20:46:34 UTC 2007

Hello,

as you probably know, we started to maintain some nice graphs about the
mentor-mentee relationships between the project and I added one more
about the specific teams recently. If you haven't noticed these graphs,
go and check them in src/share/misc.

As we have this nice stuff now, I think it would be nice to make them
available for the public. I could have just put it into
people.freebsd.org to my place, but I think the official website is
better for this, since it is rebuilt regularly and get more attention.

I have a patch for building the graphs in www/en/gifs/Makefile, but it
would need graphics/graphviz to be installed on www.FreeBSD.org
(webmaster CC'd) and be added to textproc/docproj (doceng CC'd).
The patch is here: http://gabor.t-hosting.hu/patches/graphs.diff
And the rendered version is here:
http://gabor.t-hosting.hu/data/organization.html

So, what do you think?