Please review new virtualization chapter of Handbook

Murray Stokely murray.stokely at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:17:26 UTC 2007

This chapter has some major gaps but I wanted to get it checked in so
that others could help to improve it as my time for doc work is rather
limited in the near future.  Personally I only use Parallels on MacOS
X.  I have some screenshots that Loader and I will work at adding to
the chapter since it is a rather graphical tool.

Please review the existing two sections for technical accuracy,
grammar, and sgml markup.  Loader is also working on additional
sections for VMWare and Qemu.

The chapter is also lacking index terms at the moment.

     - Murray