El Torito! !@#$%

Norma nmadrid1 at peoplepc.com
Sun Sep 24 04:31:24 UTC 2006

Could you guys put a warning at the top of this page.

"WARNING! The following bootable CD's will not boot on old CD bootable
computers. Don't pull your hair out trying to figure out why. Your computer
will continuously reboot trying to find the floppy image on the CD. A floppy
image is no longer used on our CD's. New computers no longer look for the CD
Image. We've decided to no longer include a CD image, to save a few pennies.
You will have to do a floppy install. If you haven't got a floppy drive.
Your dead in the water. Sorry."

http://www.freebsd.org/where.html