docs/43651: stab(5) incorrectly states to include just stab.h when it should also include nlist.h

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 14 01:10:07 UTC 2006

Synopsis: stab(5) incorrectly states to include just stab.h when it should also include nlist.h

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: trhodes
State-Changed-When: Sat Oct 14 01:07:51 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
It appears that nlist.h is not required in this case, in
fact, grepping across CURRENT shows no sign of "*.c" file
using this particular include.  I'll run a build test to see
if it's even still in use, otherwise, this PR seems stale.
Thanks!

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->trhodes
Responsible-Changed-By: trhodes
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Oct 14 01:07:51 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Over to me, make life easier in case of follow up.