Alert: Account Locked!

Chase Online service at chase.server1.com
Tue Nov 28 23:28:01 UTC 2006

                               [chaseNew.gif]

                              Account Locked !

                             Dear Chase Member,
   Due to the number of incorrect login attempts, your Chase Account has
      been locked for your security. This has been done to secure your
     accounts and to protect your private information in case the login
                      attempts were not done by you..
    At Chase Bank we care about your security so, for your protection we
              are proactively notifying you of this activity.
     If you did not trigger this lockout, follow this link to Log on to
                        your Chase Online Account :

                    [1]Click here to unlock your account

            Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
                    We apologize for any inconvenience.
                         Thank you for using Chase!

   Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot
   be answered.
                                [pixel.gif]

   setstats 1