Install docs oddity

Szilveszter Adam sziszi at bsd.hu
Fri Nov 3 22:14:42 UTC 2006

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 12:40:15PM -0800, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> I'm glad someone else besides me has seen this.
>
> I noticed this on my 1GHz P-III.  :-p

My machine was a PII-233 at the time, so the effects were even more
obvious. :-)

> Did you take a look at my patch?  I don't get rid of the loop in
> doc.subdir.mk, but I make it not get get invoked by the install target.
>  I think this should leave package building unaffected but I confess to
> not having tested this.

Yes, I did look at it and it seems to be good. The package building
needs to be tested however, so perhaps I will take a crack at it
tomorrow (I have a much faster machine now, whoooho! :-) but I have
never built the packages before so I will need to figure out how to do
it.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM