Adding to CD vendor list

Thibaud BENNET webmaster at alibaweb.net
Wed May 24 18:06:53 UTC 2006

Hello,

I wish to inform you that we propose on the site
http://www.cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com the distribution FreeBSD on CD-ROM .

The link to access towards the products is :
http://www.cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com/index.php?cPath=25_26

We can deliver all the countries of the world.

Our customers can ask the exchange or for refunding if they are not
satisfied.
The conditions of exchanges and refunding are available to
http://www.cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com/shipping.php and
http://www.cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com/conditions.php .

Our customers can write to us at boutique at cd-dvd-linux-bsd.com .

We are the ALIBAWEB SARL (French company) located at 68 bd de Port Royal
75005 PARIS, recorded at the company and trade register under the number 479
701 039.

We would be charmed to appear in CD Vendor list
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html).

Remaining at your disposal for any further information,

Cordially,

Thibaud BENNET.