Request to mailing list freebsd-doc rejected

Gerónimo Alanis paraestasocasiones at yahoo.com.mx
Thu May 11 04:06:46 UTC 2006

    Hi!!!

  I have one laptop ARMADA Compaq 4130t to which I want to him to install a card  PCMCIA to USB. Those that I got to him to install, as if it did not insert nothing.  Then they said me that the reason is because my laptop works to 16 bits, and  all those that I proved they work to 32 bits.    I have been  looking for in Internet and definitively no encounter one that is of 16 bits  PCMCIA to USB. I have found them for wireless network or Ethernet but do not  stop PCMCIA to USB in 16 bits.    My question is then: Is it?  And if it is thus, To where could refer to me? Or Does is it some way  to change to some value of my laptop so that bit can recognize the present ones  of 32?    My advance gratefulness by its attention and  support.    Ramon Perez Medina.  Morelia, Mich. Mexico.

    Posting of your message titled "Tarjeta PCMCIA 16 bit para USB."

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Please write messages to be posted to FreeBSD.org mailing lists in
English.

 -- postmaster at freebsd.org"

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

    freebsd-doc-owner at freebsd.org