docs/93130: addition to handbook section 14.11 Open SSH

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 10 19:07:31 UTC 2006

Synopsis: addition to handbook section 14.11 Open SSH

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->keramida
Responsible-Changed-By: keramida
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed May 10 19:06:31 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Can you send me a plain text version of the new section,
attached to an email message outside of Gnats please?
The attached text has been messed up by Gnats and it's
almost unreadable in places.  I'll take care of SGML'ifying
this and committing it then.