docs/94867: Remove outdated KDM instructions from the FreeBSD handbook

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Tue Mar 28 00:40:23 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR docs/94867; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Nottebrock <lofi at freebsd.org>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org, lofi at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/94867: Remove outdated KDM instructions from the FreeBSD
 handbook
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 02:22:18 +0200

 I didn't give any changes, I pointed out specific sections in the the
 chapter which are entirely obsolete.

 If you like, you can copy the Q&A from the FKO Faq on KDM and make it
 the new KDM section, but I'd much prefer to have all the mentioned
 sections removed. Wrong documentation is worse than no documentation and
 http://freebsd.kde.org is a much more convenient way for us (the KDE
 maintainers) to provide documentation on FreeBSD-specific KDE matters.