I would like to help

Vicente Carrasco -Bixen- carvay at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 26 21:17:32 UTC 2006

SPIROTECH wrote:
> Hi, I'm a student from ARGENTINA and have made a research about Freebsd for
> a subject, the thing is that when i started to look up for information turns
> up that all of it was written in English but any how i mannish to make it.
> and i think its all right and very completed, so i was wondering if you
> people would like to look at it and maybe add it to the documentations of
> BSD in Spanish becose there is none of it or its too poor..

So, your document is in Spanish. Definitively there's a lack of material
in Spanish in our tree, but take in mind that the documentation's
official language is the American English. I'm not sure if there is a
way of including documents in the tree written in another languages.

Maybe we can put it on-line in our server, www.es.FreeBSD.org/ .
Currently changing of colocation, by the way.

> the work is basically about the concepts of SO applied to FreeBSD
>
> ok i'll be waiting for an answer..

If there is no objection, I'll take care on this. Please, mail me privately.

Thanks.

        J. Vicente Carrasco -- Bixen
carvay at tikismikis.org  |  carvay at FreeBSD.org
Current Boina: Spanish FDP Translationmeister
        ------ Primum non nocere -------