link exchange request

tesmaria tesmaria at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 23:17:46 UTC 2006

Dear Webmaster

My name is Tesmaria, I handle online marketing for my client http://www.quotesure.co.uk/

As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my sites , I am looking for some good quality links to exchnage links with my client's site..
I recently came across your site through search and found it beneficial and informative for our site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link exchange with my site

My site details as follows :

URL :http://www.quotesure.co.uk/

Title :  Credit Cards

Description : Compare the latest deals from all the UK credit card providers

Your Link will be added at :http://www.quotesure.co.uk/directory/

You can use following link code to place my link:

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while placing your links at these sites.

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards
Tesmaria
mailto: tesmaria at gmail.com