docs/98344: [patch] An update of the article "Choosing the FreeBSD Version that is Right for You"

Duane Whitty duane at dwlabs.ca
Sun Jun 4 19:04:42 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 02:10:08AM +0000, FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Thank you very much for your problem report.
> It has the internal identification `docs/98344'.
> The individual assigned to look at your
> report is: freebsd-doc.
>
> You can access the state of your problem report at any time
> via this link:

> >Category:       docs
> >Responsible:    freebsd-doc
> >Synopsis:       [patch] An update of the article "Choosing the FreeBSD Version that is Right for You"
> >Arrival-Date:   Fri Jun 02 02:10:08 GMT 2006

Hi,

If anyone is interested in taking a look at the article [1]
I finally submitted it is posted on my site along with the
diff [2], as per the above PR.  This is a merge of my article
that only covered version labels with the existing article
"Choosing the FreeBSD Version that is Right for You". I botched
the link to the patch in the PR (forgot the colon in http://, sorry)

[1]Choosing the FreeBSD Version that is Right for You
		http://www.dwlabs.ca/freebsd/docs/version-guide/article.html

[2]version-guide.diff
		http://www.dwlabs.ca/freebsd/docs/version-guide/version-guide.diff

As always I look forward to any constructive feedback should anyone have
the time and desire to give some.  That goes for both the article and
the actual PR (I've never submitted a PR for something like this before).

Sincerely,

Duane Whitty
duane at dwlabs.ca