docs/99968: [UPDATE] zh_TW: Add authors.ent & update trademarks.ent

chinsan chinsan.tw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 03:50:18 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR docs/99968; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: chinsan <chinsan.tw at gmail.com>
To: "Hiroki Sato" <hrs at freebsd.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org, vanilla at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/99968: [UPDATE] zh_TW: Add authors.ent & update trademarks.ent
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:45:02 +0800

 2006/7/10, Hiroki Sato <hrs at freebsd.org>:

 >  Do not include the same entity set twice (probably this is not what you
 >  wanted to do, though).
 >
 >  And also, an FPI "-//FreeBSD//ENTITIES DocBook Author Entities//TW" is wrong.
 >  The last part of FPI have to be a language code, not a country code, specified
 >  in ISO 639.
 Hi, hrs@:

 Here is the newer patch:
 http://chinsan2.twbbs.org/chinsan/zh_TW.Big5.20060716.sgml.diff

 Can you review this patch again? thx :)
 If any problem with this newer patch, please tell me.
 If no problem, please comit it.

 Sincerely,

 chinsan