mail setup for workstations

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 15 12:29:11 UTC 2006

Iain Dooley wrote:
> hello, on this page:
>
> http://home.leo.org/~barner/freebsd/articles/mailsetup/article.html
>
> it mentions that you need to include a .forward file in your home
> directory, but does not make any mention of the fact that .forward must
> have permissions 600 in order to work.
>
> cheers
>
> iain dooley
> www.iaindooley.com

Dear Iain,

This falls outside our scope, the article is (not yet?) available
in our documentation repository, so sadly we cannot modify it
ourselves.

Though Simon Barner seems to have access to the location, I copied
him in to see whether he can arrange something for us ;-).

Thanks for mentioning it though!

Best regards,
remko

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */