docs/100312: Small blurb in explaining-bsd article

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 15 00:29:02 UTC 2006

Synopsis: Small blurb in explaining-bsd article

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: keramida
State-Changed-When: Sat Jul 15 00:24:28 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
I just committed a slightly modified version of the patch.
The web interface to the CVS repository seems to be temporarily
misbehaving, so I'm pasting the diff output here:

%         <listitem>
% +         <para>BSD projects have a better reputation for the quality and
% +           completeness of their documentation.. The various documentation
% +           projects aim to provide actively updated documentation, in many
% +           languages, and covering all aspects of the system.</para>
% +       </listitem>

Wording changes here and there and a missing </para> are the
changes I made.

You wrote:
> I suppose this is a test patch to see if I did this right. Sorry if I
> messed up.

You didn't mess up at all.  Thanks for the patch :)

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->keramida
Responsible-Changed-By: keramida
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Jul 15 00:24:28 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why: