Request for Link Exchange

kabeer christ.kabeer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 16:33:19 UTC 2006

Dear Webmaster,

I handle online marketing for my client :   http://www.debtevaluation.com/

I am interested in an Link exchange with your web site.  As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my site , I am looking for some good quality sites to exchnage links with my client's site. I recently came across your site through search and found it beneficial and informative for our site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link exchange with my site.

My site details as follows : -

Title : Consolidate Debt

Description : Consolidate debt with our debt evaluation experts.

Your Link will be added at :  :  http://www.beontopranking.com/finance/loans.html

Or     http://www.beontopranking.com/finance/financialservices.html

You can use following link code to place my link:

HTML Code :

<P align="left"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> <a
href="http://www.debtevaluation.com"> Consolidate Debt </a>Consolidate debt with our debt evaluation experts.</font>

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while placing your links at these sites. We hope that our content can serve as a valuable resource to your site visitors and we look forward to hearing from you.

 A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

With Warm Regard

Christ kabeer