cvs commit: doc/zh_TW.Big5/books/zh-tut/chapters converter.sgml

Cheng-Lung Sung clsung at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 5 15:24:25 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 12:15:30AM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> "Vanilla I. Shu" <vanilla at fatpipi.cirx.org> wrote
>   in <20060705134821.GA8336 at fatpipi.cirx.org>:
>
> va> On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 09:49:35PM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> va> >  I am just wondering if we discussed the pros and cons of adding
> va> >  a document which do not have the English counterpart into our
> va> >  repository.  IMHO, books/zh-tut's structure is not consistent
> va> >  with other FDP docs.
> va> You mean if we want to add document into zh_TW.Big5 directory,
> va>
> va> We need doceng@ approve? or something like that?
>
>  This is not an simple issue if it should be approved by doceng@ (or
>  others) or not at this moment.  We have a consensus on adding new
>  translations into non-English directories, but there
>  is no common view about adding something other than
>  the translations into there (AFAIK).

    There's an example.
    it_IT.ISO8859-15/books/unix-introduction/
    I can't find the same directory in en_US.ISO8859-1, maybe
    you can show me, I didn't know the history of doc/.

--
Cheng-Lung Sung - clsung@