Suggestions

sdfas sadffa david.englund at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 03:31:14 UTC 2006

freebsd.org is using .ico as icon.

Security considerations :
This file format can only contain one or more images. The file format
itself may contain malformed headers (especially the image-offset pointer)
which may cause unexpected problems in poorly written software.

http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/image/vnd.microsoft.icon

Use .png instead
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon.png" />

 http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/ list the GNU LIBRARY GENERAL PUBLIC             LICENSE
 Please note that the GNU Library General Public License has been succeeded by the GNU Lesser General Public License  (which is also available as text).
   We urge everyone to use the GNU Lesser General Public License.  We leave the Library GPL available here for historical reference.

 http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lgpl.html

 David E, volunteer for RMS.