A small artifact in rendering

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 21 18:30:04 UTC 2006

Yar Tikhiy wrote:
> Hi doc folks,
>
> Just noticed that in arch-handbook, Chapter 8, the copyright line
> looks as follows:
>
> 	Copyright © 2002, 2004, 2005 John BaldwinRobert Watson
>
> Note a missing separator between the names.  The HTML is:
>
> 	Copyright © 2002, 2004, 2005
> 	class="HOLDER">Robert Watson</span>
>
> The SGML code was:
>
>     <copyright>
>       <year>2002</year>
>       <year>2004</year>
>       <year>2005</year>
>       <holder>John Baldwin</holder>
>       <holder>Robert Watson</holder>
>     </copyright>
>
> There's an obvious bug either in the source or in the docbook
> machinery, but I have no idea which is the case.

Hi Yar,

I spotted this a while ago as well, still have it "pending"
in my queue but never got to solve it since it seems like
something strange, the parsing should make multiple
holder tags into name, name so that they are seperated
nicely.

If you can come up with a good solution please fix :) if i
can help, please yell.

Cheers,remko

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */