Name Removal from your Web Site

Mark Space markspace at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 19 19:51:40 UTC 2006

On the other hand, he raises an interesting point.  Would it be possible
to have the archive not record a person's email address publicly?  I
personally loathe spam, and I'm sure most people are against UBE sent to
email addresses harvested from the internet.  This could be a good
feature for BSD software in general.

Is anyone interested in investigating some code or configuration changes
to make this happen?