Man pages

Randall Stewart rrs at cisco.com
Thu Dec 21 19:24:36 UTC 2006

Hi all:

I have recently added quite a few sctp specific
lib calls and have been working on the man pages for them.

Now, I have been refered to this alias to ask for help..

I have the basic rough form of them done... one needs
a bit more information (sctp(4)) ... but in general
they are all there...

That being said I am NOT the best at writting.. and even
more so don't remember all the tricks to make man
pages pretty....

Would one of you kind folks be willing to help out by
reviewing the man pages and maybe making some edits...

Please contact me offline if you would like to help
out..

Thanks

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.