Error in release notes6.0R release i386

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Mon Dec 4 14:53:01 UTC 2006

On 2006-01-12 15:11, Keith Lambert <keith at baystreet.com> wrote:

> Hello documentation editors...
>
> I found a slight error last night that was overlooked.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/relnotes-i386.html
>
> "IPFilter has been updated from 3.4.35 to 4.1.18."
>
> Should say, "updated from 3.4.35 to 4.1.8", not .18.
>
> Darrens site states the latest ver is .10. No .18.

Thank you for taking the time to report this minor typo in our release
notes.  Unfortunately, once a release is out for several months, we
don't update its release notes, to avoid diverging a lot from the
release notes actually distributed on the CD-ROM images of the release.

Nevertheless, thanks for your good will to help :-)

If you are interested in giving more help to the Documentation Project,
it may also be a good idea to go through our list of open problem
reports and see if you can contribute towards the resolution of some of
those too.  The list of open documentation reports is always available
online at the address:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?sort=none&responsible=freebsd-doc

Regards,
Giorgos