merge query-pr.cgi and query-pr-summary.cgi, fix -T mode with new perl

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 27 00:08:26 UTC 2006

Hello Ceri,

Saturday, August 26, 2006, 3:49:12 PM, you wrote:

> On 22/8/06 10:03, "Daniel Gerzo" <danger at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

>>   I would like you to review this patch. The only drawback I can see
>>   is that the query-pr-summary.cgi?prnumber does not work with new
>>   version. It is required to do query-pr-summary.cgi?pr=prnumber
>>   (which was standard for original version).

> Please check the access logs to ensure that this isn't being used elsewhere.
> Otherwise I'm afraid that keeping it is highly desirable - what's the
> barrier to keeping it working?

Fixing this would not really be a problem, I have an idea how to
implement this functionality too.

I'm waiting now for Simon's review, he denied access to the working
script, becase he needs to be sure I have properly treated the user's
input and that no dangerous characters are being passed into the
command line.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:danger at FreeBSD.org