docs/102460: Add clarity to starting samba without rebooting using package startup scripts

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 24 00:43:47 UTC 2006

Old Synopsis:
New Synopsis: Add clarity to starting samba without rebooting using package startup scripts

Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug->doc-bug
Class-Changed-By: danger
Class-Changed-When: Thu Aug 24 00:37:06 UTC 2006
Class-Changed-Why:
Take this one. I will try to look how we can do this more clear.

Note for submitter: This PR was misfiled, next time try to use
send-pr(1) or our Web form.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->danger
Responsible-Changed-By: danger
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Aug 24 00:37:06 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why: