merge query-pr.cgi and query-pr-summary.cgi, fix -T mode with new perl

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 22 09:04:10 UTC 2006

Hello doc,

  I have produced a patch [1] which combines two cgi scripts --
  query-pr.cgi and query-pr-summary.cgi. It merges functionality of
  query-pr.cgi into -summary.cgi, but if we want to commit this I
  would recommend to rename query-pr-summary.cgi to query-pr.cgi
  (maybe symlink would be even better?) once commited.

  Patched version is available at [2]. I made it to display the query
  form by default and not the list all open PRs. This should at
  least a bit unburten GNATS. (note that the html we generate now has
  around 1.3MB when one is accessing query-pr-summary.cgi). I also
  fixed this script to be able to run in tainted mode. (I'm not sure
  if we should call die() if insecure data are passed, or just ignore
  the given filter)

  I would like you to review this patch. The only drawback I can see
  is that the query-pr-summary.cgi?prnumber does not work with new
  version. It is required to do query-pr-summary.cgi?pr=prnumber
  (which was standard for original version).

  [1] http://people.freebsd.org/~danger/query-pr.diff
  [2] http://people.freebsd.org/~danger/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                          mailto:danger at FreeBSD.org