www cleanup problem

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 21 09:13:58 UTC 2006

Hello doc,

  We have a problem with handling of entities in our XSLT templates
  since Hiroki's cleanup. It seems like events and news pages have
  this problem and there are possibly more such places.

  We have <!ENTITY base ".."> in .xsl temaplates and then we use in
  our calls for example:

    <ul>
    </ul>

  but this doesn't really work. Does anybody have idea, what's going
  on here?

  (note that this is related to the www/102331. I believed that I have
  a working patch, but I really don't :-))

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                          mailto:danger at FreeBSD.org