Multimedia event list

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Wed Aug 9 05:33:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

After the announcement this morning about the BAFUG presentation,
and going through my collection of *BSD related podcasts (BSDTalk,
FreeBSD for All), and seeing my collection of *BSD related links,
I was going from "I can keep telling everybody that they can find
this there, and that one there", or I can do the job properly once
and put an RSS feed on my website with the collection to (Free)BSD
related multimedia on the internet.

I have made an example at
    http://people.freebsd.org/~edwin/multimedia/multimedia.html

The page (and RSS feed) is compiled from
    http://people.freebsd.org/~edwin/multimedia/multimedia.xml

Is somebody willing to support me to bring this page into the real
world? I'm more than willing to maintain it.

And as a last note: I currently have limited myself to audio, video
and photos, but a fourth type could presentations. I'm not sure if
that is something for here, or that it should be part of "Books and
Articles Online" at http://www.freebsd.org/docs/books.html.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org