The Thompson Mailing you received

Mickey Chandler chandler at informz.com
Tue Apr 25 22:59:09 UTC 2006

Hello, I am Mickey Chandler, Manager of ISP Relations for Informz and
the guy behind our abuse alias.

Thanks to a Google Alert, I noticed a few minutes ago that a mailing
went out to freebsd-questions.  While I was starting my
investigation, I also noticed your address was in this client's
file.  Since it was uploaded at the same time as the entry for the
mailing list, I am assuming that it's entry on the list is just as
legitimate as the mailing list's entry and I have removed both from the file.

I will also be discussing with our client how they might have come
across your address.  However, as it is after business hours, I doubt
that I'll learn anything about that until tomorrow.

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know on the off chance
that you might try the unsubscription link and discover that our
system thinks you have already unsubscribed.

--
Mickey Chandler
Manager, ISP Relations